Accounting & Client Services (ACS) Staff
Organization: The Fuller Foundation
Hours: 40 hours per week
Exempt Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Accounting & Client Services
Start Date: Immediately
Date Posted: September 28, 2017
The Fuller Foundation is a Christian philanthropic services organization that facilitates charitable giving for individuals and families. We help Christians reach their financial and giving goals and support Fuller Seminary. We offer Investment Management, Donor-Advised Funds, Trust Administration, Planned Giving, and Gift & Estate Design services for generous friends of the seminary.
We are seeking a dynamic and resourceful candidate to join our team as an Accounting & Client Services (ACS) Staff. We desire an individual capable of appropriately representing a professional organization and one who contributes to the smooth functioning of our Accounting & Client Services department. This individual must have experience in accounting, finance, or other professional services, preferably with an organization focused on client services. Above all, the candidate must have integrity, character, and a servant’s heart.
The ACS Staff will work directly with our Director of Accounting & Client Services, serving our charitable trust clients and investors, and interfacing with other members of The Fuller Foundation team.
- Correspond with donors and clients
- Maintain and update donor and client information in CRM system
- Work with and review documents from vendors and administrators
- Assist donors and clients with documents and ensure completeness and accuracy
- Process donor contributions and grant distributions, including review of charity due diligence
- Prepare subscription and redemption paperwork for investments
- Assist with cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Prepare internal analysis reports on investments and client accounts
- Assist in preparing materials for Board of Directors’ meetings and client meetings
- Help ensure organization deadlines and delivery dates are met
- Interface with members of all departments of organization
- Work on special/ad hoc projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business related field (e., accounting, finance, economics, marketing) preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in an accounting, finance, or other professional services capacity, preferably experience with an organization focused on client services
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, and exhibit strong mathematical ability
- Applicant must be a self-starter, adaptable to frequent change, possess a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and prioritize duties, and work well under pressure
- The ideal candidate will exude a positive attitude, a desire to help others, and be able to effectively work in a team environment
Applying for the Accounting & Client Services Staff Position
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review each submission carefully, but contact only those individuals whom we feel are most qualified for the position.